Search This Blog

Monday 26 November 2012

my self


Hello Friends,
This is yogi, a BI and DW Enthusiast working on Oracle BI (OBIEE)  Technology. This is my attempt to learn, share and to interact with BI community. My focus is OBIEE10g and OBIEE11g, OBI Apps and Informatica, so i will share my knowledge and experience around these topics. 
There are many good blogs on OBI, but I will share my way of working on OBIEE 10g and OBIEE 11g. I will also share my knowledge and experience on data warehousing, Informatica, data modeling techniques etc subjects when time permits.
The views expressed here are entirely mine and do not necessarily express the views of my Employer or Clients. Some of the posts published here are based on the research and collection of information from different data warehousing web communities. I will be sharing the relevant information from these communities to provide the holistic view of the topic and in that case, will surely mention the source of the URLs.

Please write to me for any suggestions and questions at yogi.obiee@gmail.com.
Let us explore the world of Intelligence.
Thanks,
yogi
Oracle Business Intelligence World – Powered by Intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment